Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting Back On The Wagon, When You've Fallen Off

So over the past few weeks, I've lost track of where the Primal Wagon is. I'm certain I may not even be in the same zip code as this so called wagon. With the amount of stress in my life, I've kind of let my Primal ways go by the wayside and given in to stress eating, which I've struggled with my entire life. TODAY I will no longer give in to quick options when it comes to food. I will make the time to prepare meals that are good for me and eliminate the junk from my life, once again. I will say no to things that I know are poison for my body, and put myself and my well being first. It's all in the journey, right? We all fail, but success is in getting up when we fall and getting right back on the horse. I refuse to let the stress of life take me back to 48 lbs overweight and unhappy.

Drive, Discipline, & Determination.......The three "Ds" I live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment