Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spinach, Ham & Goat Cheese Pizza

Every now and then, I just need a pizza! Today I had a big time craving for it, so I decided to treat myself and whip one up. I did use a whole wheat tortilla, realizing that this recipe would not be grain free, but I'll count it as my 20% of the Primal Blueprint 80/20 plan. I rarely eat bread, pasta, rice, etc., but once in a great while, I'll give in and indulge.

I used a combination of goat cheese and shredded Asiago cheese, as I prefer the tart taste of these cheeses.




Ingredients:

1 whole wheat tortilla
1/4 cup tomato sauce
dash of Italian seasoning
1 oz. goat cheese
handful of spinach
1 roma tomato, diced
1 Tbsp Red onion, diced
1 large mushroom, diced
1 Tbsp shredded Asiago cheese
2 oz thinly sliced ham, chopped

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Build pizza as desired, and bake for 10 minutes. Slice and enjoy!

Serves 1 - 330 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment