Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dessert

One of the hardest things for me to not eat is sweets. I have a sweet tooth that would rival anyone. I have no problem passing up pasta, rice, bread....but if there is cheesecake in the room, I may just break out into a cold sweat! I've learned to substitute fruit for whatever evil treat I may be envisioning at the time.

At the top of my list for favorite fruits are: Cherries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Pears & Bananas

After a pretty intense cardio workout this evening, I really wanted something sweet. This is what I came up with and I must say it was very satisfying.


Ingredients:

1 Small Banana (6 - 7 inches in length)
4 Almonds, chopped
2 tsp Organic Agave Nectar

Slice banana into coins, drizzle with agave nectar, and top with chopped almonds.

Serves 1 - 170 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment