Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Mousse



I am tickled pink over this little concoction! I LOVE sweets! It's no secret that sugar is my gateway drug. I know that about myself. I avoid desserts like the plague now, because I have learned that it will send me into a tailspin. A path I do not want to go down, to say the least.

This invention saved me on Thanksgiving day! For the first time, EVER, I was able to eat to satiety and not touch anything on the dessert bar.


Ingredients:

1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin (100% Pumpkin, only)
1 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Butter
1 Tbsp Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Packets Pure Stevia

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and nuke for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds.

Enjoy!

If you can tolerate dairy, you can whip up some heavy whipping cream for a topping. (I am currently dairy free, so I left the HWC off, but I am positive it would make this dessert even more heavenly!)

Macroingredients, if you are interested are:

Calories: 262
Carbs: 15
Fat: 24
Protein: 3
Sugar: 5
Sodium: 10

This was so yummy, that I rinsed and repeated for breakfast today :)

My Post-Thanksgiving/Black Friday Paleo breakfast.......


















No comments:

Post a Comment